Kia Maintenance for the Fall Season
Seeing it’s the last month of summer and fall is just around the corner, we will take a look at what you can do to prepare your Kia vehicle for the upcoming season.
Have in mind that we will list out the things you will need to take care of, or have taken care of by a professional at an auto repair shop.
- Change the oil of your Kia vehicle.
- A professional should inspect the brakes and, if needed, perform repairs on them.
- Top off the fluids in the vehicle or flush the systems, depending on when you had a flush service last.
- Check the condition of your tires. It is of highest importance not to drive around with tires that are no longer safe.
- A mechanic would be able to test the battery of the vehicle and let you know if it is still good to go, or if it needs some juice, or to be replaced altogether.
- You can check the condition of your Kia’s windshield wiper blades yourself and change them if they have run their course.
I will open a sort of bracket here and remind you that you can prepare your wintertime survival kit now, and put it in the vehicle. Just in case you forget to do it before the arrival of winter.
All that is left for you is to enjoy the changing of the seasons and the beauty of fall.